Many people want to correct their teeth misalignment, but every time they realize that they would need to wear traditional braces for a year or 2, they back out. Fortunately, thanks to modern technology and advancements in dentistry, fast braces were born. They work just the same as traditional braces but fast braces do the job quickly. Visit https://gordonfamilydental.com.au/gordon-orthodontics/ to know more about orthodontic treatments.
All About Fast Braces
Fast braces are designed to fix dental imperfections in a shorter period of time than traditional braces. This is a great treatment especially for those who are aiming to correct their misalignments as soon as possible. The other term for fast braces is “Accelerated braces”, just the perfect name for a fast-moving orthodontic treatment. Dentists take pride in this appliance as it can also provide satisfactory results without taking too long.
Let us discuss everything about fast braces, what purpose do they serve, how they actually work, and how are you going to determine if they are perfect for you.
What Are Fast Braces
This advanced orthodontic treatment for crooked and misaligned teeth serves the same purpose as traditional braces. The only difference is that fast braces can show results within weeks after their application.
The brackets that are used in fast braces are also different because the ones that this uses are intended for faster movement of the teeth. Each bracket is attached to 2 different wires, one on top of the teeth, and another one at the bottom. Just like traditional braces, fast braces need to be adjusted from time to time as well.
How Does It Work?
Fast braces are designed with the help of modern technology and advanced orthodontic appliance design. The appliance is designed to hold the teeth and let them stay in position. The main objective is to target the root of the teeth for a much faster process. This uses a technology that shifts the crown of the tooth and root in the proper position at once. In comparison to traditional braces which take about 2 years for results to show, fast braces only need 3 to 12 months to give significant results. At this dental clinic in Sydney CBD, the demand for quick orthodontics has raised in recent years.
Are You A Candidate
Technically, everyone can have fast braces. However, your dentist knows better. Consult your clinic right away if you wish to have fast braces. Moreover, since this orthodontic treatment is new, be sure to go to a certified fast brace orthodontist.
- Comfort. Despite the application of separate brackets per tooth, fast braces are still way more comfortable to wear than traditional braces. Its wire is flexible enough for any mouth movement which enables you to eat, chew, speak and smile without any discomfort.
- Unobtrusive. Traditional braces are typically very visible, large, and obvious. Fast braces are the exact opposite because the brackets of the appliance are not as big and are slightly hidden.
- Shorter treatment. The best thing about fast braces is that you do not need to wear them for several years. Patients are commonly free of fast braces a year after wearing them.
- Less maintenance cost. The longer you wear a dental brace, the more you need to visit your dentist for adjustments. With fast braces, you will only pay adjustment fees for a year or so.
- Easy to clean. Because of their small parts, fast braces are easier to clean. Dental bands are also not common in fast braces which makes your oral care regimen easier.